|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
I have not abandoned this place. Not really. Resolution to Make Life 'Cause I realised that I've been comparing all sorts of things, using the past as a yardstick. Well. Things now will never be the exact copy of things then, hence comparing is futile. The Nostalgia Filter won't make things better. It only traps you. And comparing too much will only cause one to lose sight of what's right in front of them. I don't want that to happen, so no comparing, only appreciating. --- I've been trying to strip myself of the assortment of biases I have against the school. It still stinks, [figuratively and literally], what with its fixation on political correctness and passive appeasement, but I'm trying to look past that. I would like to think that I didn't get the short end of the stick. If the stick's narrowly defined as "The Smudge Called Life In NJ". Definitely the short end if it's "JC Life". This might be denial, but I'm trying my best to make the most of my (sorry) life currently! D< --- I keep reflecting on yesterday. It was definitely productive than our first study session Truth be told though, [and it takes a lot for me to strip my posted thoughts of most abstractedness and obscure language], it felt more cathartic to me. Voicing stuff out in real life had a therapeutic effect this time round. Faced the issues in head on for the first time in real life?[Q to self: Coming to terms? Y/Y] I was able to laugh at my stupidity! =D I still staunchly believe that I was possessed while filling in the JAE form. Life lesson learnt: Don't blindly follow. Anyway, hope that this could evolve into a monthly affair or something. Just hoping. It might provide motivation for me. Unlikely. But still a remote possibility. AND GUYS STOP LEVELING SO QUICKLY. /phlyarologist mode WHEE I MANAGED TO USE MY ADOPTED WORD [UP THERE] AND SPREAD IT ROUND [TO TWO PEOPLE] TODAY. |