|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Speak up, man
So I finished the Gyakuten [Ace Attorney] series. For now anyway. [There's still Kenji coming soon.]First things first. Yes, I'm finally embedding the first video ever to grace this place because I have no idea how to work imeem now that imeem is eaten by myspace. This is just the piano rendition. Awesome enough already. There's still the original saxophone, orchestra version, and jazz version. And I don't even like coffee... There are also other equally awesome tracks. I love instrumentals. Hence, Gyakuten music = right up there with Persona 4 music. Then again, I've only started paying attention to soundtracks after P4 caught my eye. Uh, ear. So nope, not an audiophile. Anyway. While listening to this, and reading a certain post somewhere in cyberspace, I suddenly felt that failing HCL isn't such a laughable thing after all. Even if it is still kinda funny. I feel so epic. Fine, there really was no point in attempting to make an easy-to-understand post. >.> I'll just stick with posting baffling ones. Let me end off with a quote. Haha. Take that as some reward. "...The door is open, the world is waiting." One more thing. [Lol Jackie Chan Adventures...>.>] Life sure is full of surprises. |