|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Lalala.
So another year's whooshed by. Didn't exactly get this out by yesterday, or rather, didn't really plan on this to begin with.Long story short, 2009's been, I'll say an average year. Then again, 2008's seen me go through a couple of things, and (hopefully) learnt a couple of things. But hey, this is 2009 we're talking about. Sure, taking O Levels this year was kinda stressful. Still remember dismissing the approach of October in January, even up till July. Heh. Now, kinda surprising that it feels so long ago. And results are approaching... I still love my class. For once. Heh. --- Anyway, been reading posts about how New Year's Eve has lost its shine. Well for me, and I suppose only me, New Year's Eve's never exactly been something special. I remember being more excited about Chinese New Year, haha. (No, the ang paos have nothing to do with it.) Ohh. Maybe it's because you can't view fireworks from my place. --- Well. 2010. What can I say? New surroundings, new people, new etc. Not exactly my cup of tea. Can't say I'm looking forward to this. But I guess it's just me. And I'm still stuck on the crossroads. That's what you get for studying for studying's sake I suppose. ... Lost my train of thought. Darn. Ah well. Here's hoping for a great 2010 ahead. --- Hey look! きっと大人になることなんかより 大切なものがあるの きっとそれを見つけらないまま 大人になってゆくんだ 子どものままじゃいれない Translation: I know there are many more important things than becoming an adult But I'll be growing up the whole time figuring out what they are For I can no longer be like a child Looks like I found part of my answer. Side-note 1: Looks like my sister got me interested in KHR now. Hah. Side-note 2:Just realised my laptop's wallpaper shows Taiga. And it's the year of the Tiger. Side-note 2a: For the uninitiated, read Taiga out loud and what do you get? Haha. Side-note 3: Hey, for once this is really long, and really not abstract. =D |