|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
A foolishly foolish dilemma
... I'll be cliche and admit my current problem here, which I'm sure has afflicted 80% of the population undergoing JAE 2010.I. Have. Not. The. Darndest. Idea. Where. I. Want. To. Go. Next. And it's not in the 'go home or go out' sense. -desk- So, to let off some high pressure steam, WAHPIANG EH. -bangs head Manfred von Karma style- Ahem. Okay. More or less done. Left arranging. |