|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Loading loading loading, we're reaching maximum capacity...
Okay I got that from the Persona 4 opening.Heh. Have to admit that I've been doing quite a lot of research. This got added to my List of Games to Get If I Buy a PS2. Truth be told, I'm here because I kinda gave up on my revision. Curses. 3 days worth of studying 23 chapters. Tsk. Don't suppose I'll do well this term. My Chinese is dooooooooomed. One page for a 70 mark zuo wen. Doomed I tell you. I want time to work on my hobbies! Like character designing, reading, making random recycled stuff, learning my seven or so languages etc. But no. I can't work on them peacefully. Curse exams. A necessary evil, still detestable. Don't mind me, my brain's fried. Anyway, I hope that I'll have enough money by the end of the year for a PS2. More like I will have the money, judging from the stash in my piggy bank. Wahaha. Excuse while I return to admire the yellow page of bananas for alkenes. That's the perfectionist[sort of] in me speaking. Adios. |