|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Ill Face Myself -Battle- - Shoji Meguro Time for a tune. Yay. Been doing research on Persona 4. Looks nice.['cause yellow's the main colour. Haha.] BUT.[even though teachers are against using 'but' to start a sentence.] It's M17. -raises eyebrow- I wonder why. Anyway. I suppose no one will hear this. Haha. Got me ready to study for my impending doom. This skin actually made me think of Colors [the song] when I first saw it. That was random. Stepping down in two more GMs. Hmm. I'll face myself when the time comes. |