|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Opening Credits Nagareboshi ~Shooting Star~ - Home Made Kazoku When I look up at the sky The stars, see, are sparkling Each giving off its own light Like the people on this planet Yeah, so I, too Want to shine particularly bright I close my eyes and make a vow in my heart And entrust my dreams to that shooting star Yay I'm inspiring. =) Waking Up Kiss ~Kaerimichi no Love Song~ - Tegomass o.o... Interesting... First day of High School Lost My Music - Hirano Aya So I'm going to lose my music player, even though I don't have one. I wish. The one I love is faraway Too faraway and I feel like crying When I wake up tomorrow Look, hope just might be born, Good night! I still I still I love you! I’m waiting waiting forever I still I still I love you! I won’t stop, Hi!! The lyrics just made it worse. Falling in love Be Your Girl - Chieko Kawabe I'm going to be so devoted? o.o Fight song Butterfly - Wada Koji So I get to digivolve? Breaking up: Renai Rider [Love Rider. Or something like that] - Buono! As long as I'm in love, I'll be completely dizzy Continue to love me; Go! Novice Rider I'll fall down and get hurt and surely, surely I'll eventually get the best miracle o.o... Isn't this supposed to be sad...? Prom: Unused Track 1 - Key Sounds Label HAHAHA. It's really called that! Life: Shoujo no Ori [Girl's Prison] - Kanon I'm going to be imprisoned?! Mental breakdown: For Fruits Basket - Horie Yui For instance, even if today is painful Someday it will become a warm memory If you leave everything up to your heart So I'm getting a very gentle breakdown. Interesting. Driving: Mirage Lullaby. - YURIA ?!! Flashback: Kirakira - Eufonius if you're next to me I can go anywhere, so if our eyes met let's laugh together the hands held together calls the dream and I begin to walk once again even the wind, clouds, and everything else showers light A happy and encouraging flashback. Yay. Getting back together: Regret - Hoshimura Mai Before I'm unable to see your figure I couldn't say just that, just that one phrase of "don't go" So I'm going to regret it...? Wedding: Sakura Kiss - Chieko Kawabe On days when we’re busy and pass by each other, a sakura kiss- it’s a love romantic enough to be painful Let’s accept each other’s weak spots, too; love that touches one another is invincible; the two of us who seem to bloom are the protagonists Let’s create memories that won’t lose against the blindingly bright sky, now..... Aww. Birth of child: Kokoro no Tamago [Heart's Egg] - Buono! WHAT?! Final battle: TOE - Key Sounds Label Yay. Kotomi's theme. =) EDIT: Looks like Kotomi's theme is actually Étude Pour les Petites Supercordes. Haha. It's a very nice BGM too. My windows media player just had to pick all the romantic songs amongst my huge collection of non romantic songs. -.- -muttermutter- Wait till you see Part Two. |