|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
How does the world see me? Over - Riya [The world sees me as over?!] Okay lyrics snippet: Two o’ clock passed and we are lost. Where should we walk to? That faraway place we saw in our dreams Even in this town whereby nothing new happens Unknown scenery starts to pop up ‘Even with the corner of one eye, or even totally closing my eyes, I can still navigate around’ You got so enthusiastic, you hit your head on the mailbox and started to cry [So they see me as accident prone.Haha.How true.] Will I have a happy life? Habataku Mirai - Eufonius *the world we aimed for as we carry any kinds of past we can still make it there **even on the difficult path we stepped out onto we'll be just fine because we can still become stronger [More like a determined and inspired life.Haha.] What do people really think of me? Love so Sweet - Arashi [Umm. I think not.] Do people secretly lust after me? disillusion - Tainaka Sachi Because even if I am depending on someone, there is nothing else that I wish for My true self is right here, don’t close your eyes To live for the sake of someone, wouldn’t it be nice if we let this moment count for everything? Lets gently throw our fake selves away, and just be who we are [What's that supposed to mean?] How can I make myself happy? D-technolife - UVERworld Injured with pain and sadness, the you that cannot be healed Don't say words like you can't smile or you hate people Everything that happens in the unseen future has a meaning So stay like this, there'll come a time when you will realize Like a rusted person [It sounds more sorrowful than happy. Unless I'm supposed to save that someone?] What should I do with my life? Wild Eyes - Mizuki Nana If the destiny that I am chasing is a transient moment just like a bubble disappearing in the blink of an eye I will raise my stainless sword and spell a pure chant so that there may be an immutable future. [So I should chase my destiny. Okay.] Will I ever have children? Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi - On/Off [Literally Two Heartbeats and the Red Sin] The two heartbeats are exactly like mirrors facing each other (The pain) that's alike (yet so) different continues infinitely Burning in red, red, red Erase everything, everything Unfulfilled illusions begin to move Strongly, strongly, this ephemeral night Crossing, crossing, crossing it Even by drowning in sins I can't escape, Surely [So it's a sin. Yippee.] What is some good advice for me? To the Same Heights - Key Sounds Label [Uh...Move to the same heights as everyone...?] What do I think my current theme song is? Life is like a Boat - Rie Fu Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves would guide you through another day [But I'm back to being optimistic already!] What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Thank You!! - Home Made Kazoku Far away far away Even if we're widely separated in the flow of time The memories of the days we spent together Will never ever fade away Friends, and family, and lovers, and all the people we met Thank you!! It's thanks to everyone Again from tomorrow on we can go on [So I'm seen as thanking everyone. Well, I am thankful.] What song will play at my funeral? Honto no Jibun - Buono! [Literally True Self] [So I'll die as my true self, and scold people into finding their true selves. How noble. =D] What type of men/women do you like? Movin!! - Takacha "Life is a journey,so travel together and help each other out" Underneath the sun, smilin' every day Being kind to others, and also to yourself When you're gonna do it,follow through (For real?) Okay then, follow me (Is it okay to believe?) Whether it's believing or anything else,you never know until you try Or is it that you wanna laugh with those who believe? I wanna try my hand once at this game called life Until you start to move, you're going nowhere! [So I like sunny people who believe in carving their own path? Haha.] What is my day going to be like? Bouken Desho Desho? - Hirano Aya [Literally It's an Adventure, Right Right?] It’s an adventure, right? Right?! In the world where truths turn into lies I’ll become strong because dreams exist, not for someone’s sake It’s the beginning, right? The beginning, right?! Like beauty shining on darkness, midway on the adventure of me and you We’ll advance together, and endlessly and freely Overcome reality The present of today when tomorrow became the past is a miracle The definite future Let’s grasp the future I believe you… [So dreamy and adventurous.] Why am I here? Scarlet - BRACE;d I want to kiss you softly, so you realize my pressuring feelings I'm tired of crying, embrace me, without saying anything Someday i'll surely be able tell you, my heart that faintly shines [I believe that I'm not here for love. Thank you very much.] What will people remember me for? Houki Boshi - Younha [Literally Comet] If, maybe, I'd gotten the chance to be a comet I'd overflow and spill light, always When you're sad, you looking at the night sky Makes me want to sparkle more, like you as you break into a smile You're always fighting something by yourself I can't be that thing by your side, but... [So they remember me for a wish to become a comet to be by whoever's side...?] What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow? Like the Wind - Key Sounds Label [It's a BGM, not a song.] Are there people outside waiting to take me away? Kimi + Boku = Love - Tegomass It would be nice if a study guide for love existed There are too many problems I don't understand It would be nice if a teacher for love existed. Does you plus me equal LOVE? [So is that a yes or a no?] What will this year be all about? Rondo - On/Off Endless and far, boundless and deep Like destinies that mixed together I grasped it over and over again, I lost it over and over again The times when we were finally able to meet As if the sky yearns for blood, the flowers wait for the rain And the night begs for tomorrow I yearned so much For the fact that two hearts were one When the white rose petals scatter one by one Our love becomes an eternity [...I don't think so. I have exams you know.] |