The slightly more emotionally stable post
I'm back, with thoughts on the same issue.

Still sorry and remorseful, but with more insights.

I definitely can't expect all of you to forgive us on a whim.
Even if that was intended to be a, I admit, impulsive prank.
Perspectives are different everywhere, I do know that I've crossed the line, and I wish to step back.
But, what was done is done, there is no way to press the rewind button, however wistful we are.
The rewind button only exists in real life remote controllers, and perhaps our mind's movie theater.
I do know that I won't hide.
I'll still be around, even if I'm nothing more but a string of letters with an email behind.
Hiding only leaves us in self-delusion, no?
That is but an opinion.

Also, I think that some of my sentences were too charged in the spur of the moment.
I would love to stay on, but only if all of you assent to it.
There is nothing to do but to fill up that hollow space within with hope.
However later events might be.

Sorry never ever made the cut, it is just a five-letter word with a definition slapped onto it.
One can only hope, and be optimistic.
Moping around does not help, at least in my case.
The greatest tool is now to look forward, and hope.

Don't mind me getting philosophical, I'm just that way.
If you disagree with me, kindly respect that this is my opinion, and that you are entitled to yours as well.
I'm not some meddling control freak who insists that it's my way, or no way at all.