|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
A broken vase, however you mend it, will still show cracks.
I've really done it this time.To all Dango Daikazoku members: I'm really sorry for what ensued just now. For putting all of you present at the mass conversation through emotional hell. For our part, we sincerely did not think of the consequences well enough. Those that we did, were too callously brushed off by our, ashamedly, excitement. It blinded our better judgement. Don't blame Rizu or Kookies, we made them seal their mouths. I know sorry isn't enough, after toying with your emotions, but I seriously don't wish this to break up this family. I'll willingly extract myself if you all wish it to be. I really really don't know what else to say. Sorry just doesn't make the cut. And don't cry over this immature piece of trash. It isn't worth it. |