|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
This's the season of flooding quizzes. So let's start. Sincere apologies to Veron, whose quizzes have disappeared from procrastination.=/ Here are others, and yes I've learnt my lesson(I think). So many quizzes involving social circles! Mine's small okay! D= Quizzes shall be done the Cassandra way, which equals.... COMBINING! LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR: 1.Presents? 2.I WANT TCG!=D 3. Or a pair of crutches! 4. Or a wheelchair! 5. Just a healed leg will do. =/ THE PERSON[S] WHO TAGGED YOU IS Not in order: Yu Jia, Hui Shan, Ting Hui x2, Cassandra YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM / HER[THEM] Yu Jia: ~ Maths Teacher! =P ~ Cute! ~ Ink vapour partner? (Brain's not working ._.) ~ High at campfires. //random ~ Funny =) Hui Shan: ~ Another smart one. ~ Satu! ~ Another maths whiz. ~ 2nd sabo-er ~ -insert something involving Hui Shan- Ting Hui: ~ Yet another smart one. ~ Lima! ~3rd and 4th.( Yes she gave me double) ~ Getting mean D= (I'll be slaughtered for this) ~Thinks I own tons of manga/anime Cassandra: ~-insert first thing I say about everyone-(Getting lazy) ~ Conversations are either very intelligent, or very childish. =) ~ Computer!!! D= ~ -insert whatever I like about her house- ~ The one who has telepathy.=P MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE / SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU [THEY] Yu Jia: Jokes.Mmhmm. -nods- Hui Shan: Being satu is enough. It = covering loads of things. =) Ting Hui: Refer to above, just swap satu with lima. =) Cassandra: Loads of conversations. Refer to impression no.2 about her please. =) THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE / SHE SAID TO YOU All: Plenty. IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL Uh...I remembered I said kNOw yuri last time round? IF HE / SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE I don't know. I don't wish to know either.=) PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU: 1. Yu Jia! (wahaha back at you) 2. Shi Ping 3. Jean 4. Michelle 5. Ting Hui (who asked you to sabo me not once but twice?=) ) 6. Hui Shan (back at you) 7. Min Ying 8. Cassandra (since you asked me) 9. Random person from somewhere. 10. Yet another random person. WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH? Min Ying; Hmm.Confidential? =) WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH? Random person; Now I can't answer that. IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING? Random person and Yu Jia ; Randomness together.Haha. WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5? Yu Jia & Ting Hui ; I have no idea. WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING? Jean ; How am I supposed to know? =) WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6? Hui Shan;Does sms count? If so, yesterday. DOES NO. 4 WORK? Michelle ; Yeah. MOS Burger at Compass Point. Now to find a time to go bug her... DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL? Cassandra; Nope.(Psst.Don't put me as number 8 kay?) WILL YOU WOO NO. 8? Cassandra ; No thank you. =) HOW ABOUT NO. 5? Ting Hui ; Uh. Refer to above. DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? Shi Ping ; One younger sister the last time I checked WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT? Yu Jia ; Sengkang =) HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2? Shi Ping ; MFPS.Say hello to class 3K. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD? Ting Hui; That's for her to answer. =) |