|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A 'S' A: Let's see...LSP! Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS A: Some number known as 90754820. Anyone knows that number? Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY? A: Lan Chee(NCOC) asking about some Emble outing with I have no idea of. Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? A: Occasionally...boredom can do that to someone. Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR? A: Straight hair. The hairdresser even asked if I rebonded it before ._. Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO? A: I have not gone to any concerts before. So there. Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? A: No idea. Each is cool in their own right. Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ? A: Too many to take note off. Changes with time too. Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A: I'm currently eating an apple. Counts? Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT? A: Is virtual saying okay? Trying to evade Cassandra's and Ting Hui's probes. ._. Q: DO YOU WATCH TV? A: @Cassandra; I'm saying no! Okay I do, just very very little. Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO? A: Never even heard of it. What's that? Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING? A: Uh no? I only capture them in the arcade. Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? A: How would I know? My precognitive senses aren't that powerful. Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT? A: I forgot when.=/ Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW? A: Homework perhaps? No idea. Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? A: Plenty. Take your pick. Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? A: I have no idea. Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY? A: I would tell you my cousin if it's extended relatives. At home it's just my sis. Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? A: Obviously. Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE? A: When I feel like it. The table's a mess right now though. Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD? A: Not tried before. Don't think I can either. Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDE YOUR HOUSE? A: This one's easy. The floor of a class otherwise known as class 4/3. Then again, all floors are cold, hard and unforgiving.(Edited) Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD? A: I have no vehicle. No. Not even a bicycle, which does not even run on gas anyway. Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS? A: None seen. So not applicable. Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST? A: Myself? Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY? A: Either that, or they have too much time on their hands. LAST 1) person you saw: My mother. 2) talked to on the phone: It would have been Cassandra, but I refused to take it. -grins- 3) hugged: My mother. 4) person you texted: Lan Chee. TODAY 1) date: 20th November 2007 2) plans: I have no plans. Perhaps watch anime? 3) dislikes about tomorrow: Tomorrow is comp training. Not disliking it but something else. CURRENTLY 1) missing someone: None. I think. 2) mood: Down. Frustrated mostly. Grawr. TRUE OR FALSE I am a morning person: Negative. I wake very very late. I am a perfectionist: Depends on what it is that I'm working on. I am an only child: False. I am currently in my pajamas: I have no pajamas. I am online 24/7: Nope. Course not. I am very shy around the oppsite gender: I guess so. I can be paranoid: Affirmative. Not now though. I currently regret something that I have done: NIL. I hope. I enjoy talking on the phone: Depends on who I'm talking to. I have a lot to learn: Agreed. And I'm going to. I have a secret: Name me someone who does not have one. 5 persons to do this: Shi Ping, Jean, Janice, Ting Hui, Bee Leng. (random people popped up in my mind, or MSN for that matter) |