|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
And so. The moment that most of us were waiting for. Currently the most asked question in all conversations. Sec 3 subject combinations results. So I got into C1. Which basically is: -2 sciences ( Chemistry+Physics) -2 humanities ( SS+ History elective, Pure Geography) -2 maths ( A+E) And of course: -2 languages( you know what they are) Told you I would get in. =) And yesterday is a commemoration of the first nosebleed I have. |