|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Okay. Before I decide to scrap this. I shall write about yesterday.=) As everyone in Singapore knows... Yesterday was Teachers' Day. So naturally there were celebrations. It was ACES Day too. Did some workout. Then bananas were given out. Kodomo wa banana o tabemasu After which we watched the concert. And balloons kept falling into my lap. I shall skip lunch and go straight to the visit back to MFPS. Met Shi Hui and Shi Ping and found the rest of the class in the canteen. Teachers comments: 符老师:Couldnt recoginse me. Reasons:- Im tanned.(Since she said i was fair last time round) - I grew.( Now i wont deny that) - My hair.(Need I say more?) Location met: General Office Mdm Lau: Refer to above. But she did remembered after she asked for the first word in my name. Location met: Upper canteen Mdm Koo:Not a single flicker of recognition. Same for the others(For once) Then again she was in some hurry. Location met: General Office Then we left since the school was somewhat closing. And caught up with one another. And went to Shi Ping's house. After being led on a "wild goose chase" at her block Played maple. And left after 1.5 hours since i exceeded my time limit. Then went home. Thats the summary. Quite fun too.=) Ta ta for now. |