|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
http://drawahouse.com/houses/show.asp?houseID=543945&houseHash=ce99f9cb149e67e4240595026a4561ab Based on the drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality: -Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. (Uh, I dont think so.) -You are a freedom lover and a strong person. (really?) -You are shy and reserved. (Maybe.) -If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone.(I see.) -You are very tidy person. (I dont see that) -There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.(Really??) -Your life is always full of changes. (Currently happening) -When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. (I dont know about that.) -It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside.(Partially true) -You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.(I dont know about that.) -You are not a romantic person by nature.(Does that come as a surprise?) -It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. (Oh.Ok.) -You don't think much about yourself. (I guess so.) True or not? |