|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
MASSIVE WONDERS is out on episode 18!!!! Note: The song title is in caps cause it is supposed to be. I want see~~~~ And hear =) Yes Im bad at articulation. But then I'm currently on cloud nine after hearing it =) So dont mind me if I'm high =P Cant wait for tomorrow~ Hopefully can watch. But then something wrong with veoh No sound output. Argh. Sayonara for now. Oh and Sora Iro no Yakusoku is also nice ^^ |