|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Whats the use of new friends when you cant keep the old ones? And there's more than enough tension. For old friends, I don't feel that way. Maybe its just naive thinking. Maybe it's my fault, I admit. I've never had enough initiative to take the lead. Maybe being the silent watcher was enough for me. Maybe that's why I didn't notice. And that's why I didnt say. Now maybe it's too late. Hopefully not. I want a fresh start. And maybe we can meet through a coincidence. I dont know how to put this into words. For new ones, I really dont know. You tend to be contradicting. Say one thing ask me do another. Im getting really confused about you. And the others. Which are fair-weather, which are not? I know all have strengths, all have weaknesses. But I still cant tell exactly. And Im getting slightly irked already. I need some straightforward answers.Before things spin out of control. |