|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Look what I found. How apt. Friends, We'll always be there for one another. A thousand memories we share and a million more to come, Never thought in a million years we'd ever be friends, but we were, we were the best of friends. You were always there to stay and listen to what I had to say. I looked up to you in so many ways, Now we went our separate ways we didn't say good-bye so despite my tight grip our friendship left my grasp, Now my best friend is someone in the past. The distance that caused the change of heart as our friendship grows further apart maybe one day we can go back, back to the day slowly we'll build that bridge to one another like it but until then don't forget, we were the best of friends. This is the furthest my summoned courage can take me. I hope you understand. |