|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
I saw nothing. I heard nothing. I wish not to do anything. Now this is threatening. How am I supposed to react to this? Devastatedly? Unemotionally? Unknowingly??? Sometimes I wish I can be a cold-blooded automaton. What can I do? Somebody tell me? Please. A fullstop, the epitome of seriousness. I hope this doesnt sink like Titanic. Okay, It's official. Im babbling. Just trying hard not to think about the dire situation. But then that 5 word deadweight is hard to ignore. Im trying. Im trying. And this is not suicidal. Definitely no suicidal thoughts. Haha. I just wonder how long I can cap this in. Sit tight, We are speeding towards some rough patches... And its not helped by that annoying sibling. Conclusion: Something is seriously wrong. With me. |