|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Here I am elaborating more on yesterday! So we went to the Singapore Science Centre. I found nothing wrong at the beginning. But then my attention was diverted by my LEAKING water bottle. I have a conclusion. Actually, a few conclusions. 1) My water bottle is controlled.(You'll know why later) 2)Bee Leng is a good attention-diverter. 3)I am very very gullible. I say my water bottle is controlled because: It has not leaked in a long time until yesterday. Yesterday of all days. Maybe I should explain myself. So, according to Bee Leng, Hui Shan was late. As usual, I took no notice. Haha. Gullible Gullible. So we were supposed to go to the EcoGarden. Still no suspicions. But I did spend a lot of time at the optical illusions =) So finally, she pried me away and got me to the EcoGarden. More specifically, the treehouse. I saw a ladder so I wanted to climb up it. Naturally. Then it said "Emergency Exit" Oh well. So I took the stairs. I saw "I" because Bee Leng had disappeared. So I climbed alone. Then saw the closed doors. Still no alarm bells ringing. Just shows how gullible I am. I opened the door. A cake flew up. Courtesy of Hui Shan, who was supposed to be LATE. Then FINALLY the penny fell. Gee. How slow can I get? Turned out that they arrived at approximately the same time. But I didnt notice 'cause Bee Leng successfully turned me away. What a wonderful diverter. Touched reason number 2! Then... After finishing off the cake, And evading Bee Leng's attempts at getting me to take a photo. We finally went to see the exhibits. It was FUN. Although there was no Mirror Maze. The Memory Game fun though! Oh and at some part. A certain someone went crazy. Especially over the harp. Hahas. Funny. Janice called me during lunch regarding the book ^^ Its good news ^^ Touched reason number 3! To sidetrack a bit... Reason 1 is occupied by Michelle and her cake. Hahas. So this week is officially the week of cakes. Now to find a way to finish them all... I think that's it. Conclusion: FUN. |