|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Time for an update on my condition! Went for another visit to a different tie da person yesterday. Thankfully... He said my condition wasn't very serious. But I hurt the "ruan gu" Anyone has any idea what that is? So no vigorous activities for at least 2 weeks. Which is just so as to coincide with the soccer match. Exactly on the last day of inhibitions. So I guess I won't miss it. Sigh. And of course, no cold drinks for the time being. After which he gave some capsules for me. 3 per time. Sadly, I wasn't bandaged so I can't take the elevator =P So I'll survive. And I don't think I'll go gushing over my state of euphoria on Friday. Endorphines are natural painkillers produced when happy. So naturally.... My leg didnt hurt as much =) I can't wait for the second episode!!! And the opening is fantastic =) I've also found out what I want to be when I grow up! Ok, that's it for now. Oh. Anyone can tell me the difference between tie da and tui na? |