|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
Sometimes I wonder. I really wonder. Is this all worth it? Is all that I've put up with worth it? I'm already trying very hard. But there now seems to be a wedge between us. A very big wedge. I dont know. We're no longer on the same wavelength. Sometimes it seems as though I don't know you. At all. Just what has happened? To cause all this. I don't know. I don't any longer. |