|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
If you ever see this... I really hope that you'll beat this... And be as happy as ever Maybe I caused some misunderstanding by being so... Insensitive. Or possibly my refusal to get personal I hope we dont have to go through this... Awkward. And yes I do admit there is some fault on my part. And I'm willing to make up for it. And though I'm finding it especially hard to articulate everything... I'm trying my best. In the hope that you'll cheer up. And be the brighter you again. Jia you. |