|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
I quote(in English): "Its the two that are most man in the comp team that cried the most." Ok. That's translate. It should be: "是那两个在comp team里面最man的哭最多." Or was it: "是在comp team里面最man的两个哭最多." Something like that. You get the point dont you? Wells... Although we DID perform beyond expectations... It was just a stinking 1.6 mark that separated us from 3rd. And we got 2nd for Nursing. I tell you,if I ever find out that it was also by a small margin that we did not get best. I'll go kill myself. >.< Why? BECAUSE I SCREWED THE ENTIRE THING You wouldnt believe how many zeros we got for reassurance. And dont get me started on FootDrill. Or Prac. Or what happened after the Prize Giving. But I believe that our team has grown closer. Let it stay that way. And have a go at guessing who cried the most. Parting words: Just wait till next year. We'll pulverize the lot of you. Edited on 30/3: Ok. It's "是在comp team里面最man的那两个哭最多" Courtesy of Bee Leng. Happy? I gave you credit le.=) Thats all. |