|
||
|
about this blog
You should know that this is the refuge of an abstract writer.Enjoy your short stay here; don't be too baffled. tagboard
affiliates
Cassandra | Casmine | Cheryl | Hui Ling | Hui Shan | Janice | Jean | Jun Wei | Kay Hwee | Michelle | Min Ying | Rachel | Russell | Shi Ping | Si Ying | Ting Hui | Yu Jia | Yun Jin | Yi Jia | credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: mushroombox |
I will not speak, for it will escalate into a verbal war I will not flinch, for I am too numbed I will not trust you again, for you proved otherwise Too many wounds, too little time Flashbacks a plenty On that fateful night Images and sounds ingrained in my mind That I'll take to the grave Together with guilt and helplessness Looking at the bright side works no longer Nothing seems the same again To feel better I antagonise you For a delusion that all was well Call me an escapist I wont debunk that Still thanks to those who lended support In this seemingly never ending tunnel To regain a smile I'll get past this hurdle Somehow. I just want a shoulder to cry on. |